Congratulations to our May 2021 Graduates
Congratulations to our May 2020 Graduates
The Colorado School of Mines Multicultural Engineering Program (MEP) was established in 1989. Over the years, MEP has played a significant role in promoting the ongoing commitment Mines has to create a more diverse and inclusive learning community. We work to enroll, retain, and graduate under-represented students, and continue to build a community of support through our many partnerships and advocacies.
MEP offers the following opportunities and programs:
- Academic Support – MEP/ CASA Tutors
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities (CO-WY AMP Grant)
- Challenge – Summer Bridge program for incoming freshmen
- Leadership Opportunities within Professional Societies
- Professional Development events
- Scholarship search assistance
- Support for First Generation students
- Networking with industry and community representatives for internship and employment opportunities
- K-12 Outreach in conjunction with Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate School pathway partnerships
- Annual MEP Banquet honoring graduating undergraduate and graduate students
Multicultural Engineering Program
1700 Maple Street
Golden, CO 80401
Colin Terry, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President | Division of Student Life
Colin is supporting MEP in an interim capacity.