Multicultural Engineering Program
The Colorado School of Mines' Multicultural Engineering Program (MEP) was established in 1989. Over the last 25 years, MEP has played a significant role in promoting the ongoing commitment Mines has to create a more diverse and inclusive learning community. We work to enroll and graduate under-represented students, and continue to build a community of support through our many partnerships and advocacies.
MEP offers the following opportunities and programs:
- Leadership opportunities within professional societies;
- Academic support - MEP/CASA tutors;
- Professional development;
- WIRED: Work/Interview, Resume/Experience Day - Career Fair Preparation;
- Scholarship search assistance;
- Networking with industry and community representatives for internship and employment opportunities;
- Annual MEP Banquet honoring graduating students.